Today’s project is so cool! I finally got around to playing with Coco & Reno’s die set released for the month of April, “Desktop Circle Flip Book”! It has 6 pieces, the main flip book stand, the circle die for pages and 4 shapes, a butterfly, star, heart and bow! Super cute…..let me show you what the die looks like! But first let me add my video below. Just click on it to watch and Subscribe to “The Jule Box Studios” channel!!
I printed out over 60 photos to use…..now I wasn’t planning to use them all at first but once I printed and cut them all out I just had to try and use them all. Now, this being such a little flip book there was no way it would hold even 25% of the pictures I had so what could I do?? I made 3 different albums to hold my little 2×2 photos and used the same die!
If you’ve been looking into a die subscription, consider Coco & Reno! They’ve got so many great designs and stamp sets! For this project I used other shapes from some of their other dies. Let me share all the info with you!
//Coco & Reno Die sets used:
- To Subscribe to Coco & Reno die or stamps of the month
- “Desktop Circle Flip Book” die set
- “Travel” (I used the GPS icon and glasses) Was $19.99, NOW $14.99 at the time of this post!!
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE “Halloween” (This set has a Sugar Skull and Mexican Banners, I used a Banner)
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE “Calligraphy” (I used the words “love” and “together)
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE “Gingerbread” (I used the small star and heart sugar cookie cut outs)
- “Semi Circle Album” (I used the star, bow, arrow, slot tab with hearts and the ticket)
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE “Phrases and Frames” (I used the circle and ticket which cuts an extra frame and the word “hi”)
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE “Mini Book w/tag and tabs” ( I used the lace border)
- “Basic Nesting Cutting Dies” (I used some circle dies)
- “Slot Die” (I used the star and heart)
//Other Die sets used:
- By Prima “Emmanuelle Fleurs” (I used the 5 petal flower) UNAVAILABLE
- By Spellbinders “Big Scalloped Circles” UNAVAILABLE (Similar set HERE or HERE)
- By Echo Park “Love Story” word die (I used the word “Love”, the size was larger than the next die set)
- By Carta Bella “Gather Home” Word set (I used the word “Family”)
- By Hero Arts “On The Prairie Fancy Die” (I used the flowers and leaves) UNAVAILABLE
- By Momenta “Word Greetings Sentiment” (I used the words “fun”, “love”, “laugh”, “happy”, “smile”, “sweet”, “happy”) UNAVAILABLE
- Here’s a list of Word Dies to check out
- By Echo Park “So Loved Footprints” die set (I used the word “so loved”)
//Other products and tools used:
- By Echo Park, “Victoria Gardens” paper collection: UNAVAILABLE
- Visit Echo Park and Carta Bella paper collections
- Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and Flat back pearls
- American Crafts Cardstock
- Ribbons from my stash
- 1 inch binder rings
- We R Makers white 5/8″ eyelets from my stash.
- Studio Calico wood veneers from my stash: UNAVAILABLE
- Crop-A-Dile in Aqua
- Canon Selphy 4″x6″ photo printer (I have an old one, the CP910. Canon’s recent Selphy is the CP1500 which is what I want to upgrade to!) Don’t forget the photo paper and ink set.
- Fiskars Paper cutter/trimmer
- Scotch Liquid Adhesive
- Double sided adhesive 1/2″, 1″, 2″
- We R Maker’s Mini scoreboard
- Cricut tools, tweezers
- Plastic Squeegee with felt side
- Come visit my Amazon Shop for supplies and tools I use on a daily basis!
I have a Vlogging channel on YouTube and a website, At Jules House, and I would love to have you stop in! Come get to know me and my family!!
Well my friends that’s all for today. I really had fun playing with this die!! Let me know if you’re subscribed to Coco & Reno!
Hope you all have a great week! See you in the next post!