I have tons of pics of this project. I hope you enjoy!!
The video I made is a flip though of each page. The video is a bit old but click the button below to watch!
I did a haul video a while back from the Craft Warehouse and I shared some fabric squares, I think they are called “Quilters Quarters”. I bought like 6-7 coordinating prints and colors…sooo pretty! Well, I got them with the intentions of making a fabric mini album, which has been something I have wanted to make for a long time now! So…..I did!!!! hehe
I sandwiched the fabrics with Kraft card stock in between to be the base. Now these are some nice thick and sturdy papers and I wanted them to still be flexible. Using my ATG and liquid glue like “Matte Accents” and “Glossy Accents” to help with adhering the fabric and helped with the fraying part
- Tim Holtz distress inks and Sizzix dies
- Melissa Frances frames and embellishments
- Webster’s Pages “Silouettes” Greean Flower
- Prima paper and fabric flowers and Vintage Trinkets
- Maya Road chipboard accents
- Jenni Bowlin cards and buttons
- Paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
- From Michaels, Recollection resin flowers
- Wrinkled Ribbon from Patsy on Etsy, “Prairie Bird Boutique”
The cover and the back page was covered with canvas fabric and all the fabrics were by “Sweetwater“.
Thanks for stopping by!