Altered word, “LOVE” using Teresa Collins “Life Emporium” collection!
Back again to share my Valentine’s Day project! Something to display in my room.
I found a wood/compress board word at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and I knew I could alter it into something pretty and shabby, so I finally got to it and finished it! I hope you like it.
Here’s a product list of what I used:) Thanks!!
Products I used for this project:
- “Life Emporium” Paper collection, alphabet stickers and rub-ons by Teresa Collins
- “LOVE” word in WOOD from Hobby Lobby
- “Dot Fade” stencil by Tim Holtz
- Tim Holtz Stickles by Ranger
- Crafter’s Glue gun
- Wild Orchid Crafts paper flowers
- Studio Calico wood veneers
- Crochet doily by My Minds Eye
- Resin Wings, metal numbers, Metal flowers and Clock Face by Prima Marketing
- Glimmer Mists by Tattered Angeles: “Coffee Shop” and Crushed Shells”
- Heidi Swapp Color Shine spray “Blush”
- Art Basics White heavy Gesso by Prima
- White Gesso by Faber Castell
I hope you liked today’s project. This was a fun one to do! Here are some close up pics!
See you soon!
2 thoughts on “Altered word, “LOVE” using Teresa Collins “Life Emporium” collection!”
Absolutely divine…what an awesome off the page project.
Oh my goodness, this is so beautiful Jules. You´ve done a really awesome job on this one, and I absolutely LOVE it.