So I did say in the previous haul that I was going to get some extra papers from Scrapbookdotcom so I can start on a project I was thinking about so I combined the 2 videos, the follow up haul and my Boho project which is part 1!
Anyhow, here’s the video linked below for todays blog post and then the Process video!!
I LOVE this project so much because I used baby pictures of Niyah and Camila who are the last 2 baby girls of the family (that we know of all of our kids are done having babies, sad I know).
For the photos, I used my old and trusty Canon Selphy CP910 photo printer that is super old but still performs well! I keep it on my work table so it’s always ready when I want to create with a photo. There is now about 5-6 newer models since I got mine. The newest Selphy I believe is the Selphy 1500! At the moment of this post it is on sale from $139 to $99!!!! Get it HERE now if you’re in the market for one!! I haven’t seen it at this price ever so I’m getting the white one today!!
Products from my first haul are listed in my post HERE. The products I bought in my second haul video are listed in the product list below except for these few things…
- Pops of color in Emerald Green
- Prima Venetian Shutter
- Paige Evans “Sugarplum Wishes” Stencils
- Prima Say It In Crystals “Farm Sweet Farm” collection.
I want to share pics of each page I made. Reminder, this Boho Baby Rolodex album has 25 pages!! My Gallery is long, just sayin’! Oh and these are all one sided.
In one of these pictures of Cami you’ll be able to see a scarf like bib. I made those for both girls along with washcloths, burp cloths and a Rabbit Ear Teething ring and recorded the process here….
Product List!!!! I LOVE this part of the blog post!! Let me know if you have any questions!
- Honey and Bee Paper Collection By Fancy Pants, comes with a 12×12 sticker sheet
- Honey and Bee Ephemera pack
- Honey and Bee Cards and Tags pack
- Honey and Bee Puffy sticker pack
- Honey and Bee Foam Alpha stickers
- By Prima Miel Collection: Bee Charms
- By Prima Miel Collection: Flowers “Fourteen”
- By Prima Miel Collection: Flowers “Butterfly Dance”
- By Prima: Floral die (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
- Gold Alpha Stickers (I cannot find the ones I used that were by Teresa Collins)
- By Coco and Reno cutting dies: Memorydex Pocket Cutting Dies
- By Coco and Reno cutting dies: Phrases and Frames
- By Coco and Reno cutting dies: Bee Cutting Dies
- By Coco and Reno cutting dies: Slot Dies
- By Coco and Reno cutting dies: Caligraphy (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
- By Carta Bella: Gather Home Word set (Possibly no longer available)
- By Sizzix: Geo Floral Frame and Foliage
- Rolodex Etsy Box by CatalogdexCo
- Gold Paper Clips from my stash but you can find them almost anywhere.
- Gold thread by Gutermann I bought at Joann Fabrics
- Nuvo Drops: “White Blizzard”
- Nuvo Drops: “Morning Dew”
- Liquid Pearls “Bisque”
- By Scrapbookdotcom: 3/4″ Double sided adhesive.
- Dimensional foam double sided adhesive. 3/4″ and 1/4″ from Hobby Lobby.
- Gold cardstock from Hobby Lobby
- Cream Twine by American Crafts pack
- Gold half back glitter pearls (unavailable on the Eyelet Outlet site). You can find pearls HERE and bling HERE
- Wink of Stella by Zig
- White Organza ribbon from my stash
Pretty much all of my tools and equipment I use for all of my projects like glues, machines, cutting tools and way more can be found at my Amazon Storefront HERE! I’d appreciate the support!
If you have any questions about something specific please leave me a comment on this post!
Thank you so much for stopping today! I LOVED this collection for this project and it actually inspires me to make some more projects with photos of the girls! I hope iy inspires you too!
Have a great day and be safe!!