Today’s Layout I made with Carta Bella’s paper collection called “Flower Garden” and is a release from 2021. Such a pretty collection!
The other day I was setting up my new Canon Selphy CP1500 (an upgrade from my CP910) and I wanted to print something so bad so I searched on my phone and I found a pic of Niyah and Camila! These 2 sweet babies are the last 2 babies born in the family, daughter of my niece and nephew. Anyhow, I printed them both on 1- 4×6 sheet not realizing the girls were both wearing denim…there is no dark blue in this collection so I’m gonna have to add it. I do love the final though!!
Here is my process video! Enjoy!!
Here are the products I used for this project.
- By Cart Bella “Flower Garden” paper collection
- By Cart Bella “Flower Garden” chipboard
- By Cart Bella “Flower Garden” Ephemera pack
- By Paper Accents Textured “Bahama Blue” cardstock from my local Craft Warehouse
- By American Crafts White textured cardstock
- Lindy’s Shimmer Sprays I used (These are old colors) Cotton Candy Pink, Frosted Forget Me Not’s (unavailable), Sea Mint Green and Cactus Gold (unavailable).
- By Ranger, List of Liquid Pearls. I used White Opal, Flamingo (unavailable) but “Rosey Posey” or Raspberry could work and Ocean Blue
- By Golden, Molding Paste
- By Carta Bella, Snow Stencil
- Palette knife set
- By Crayola, paint palette
- Princeton Paint brush set
- Pro Art watercolor paper
- Hole paper punch. Any circle or shape you want but I used a 1/4″ punch.
- By Tonic Studios, Paper Distress tool.
- Detailed scissors for fussy cutting.
- Adhesive by Scotch
- Double sided foam tape 3/4″ from Hobby Lobby
- Fine tip Glue Gun by Surebonder, mine isn’t available anymore but Surebonder has this one.
- Nail File, 180 grit
- By Coco & Reno, flower die from the “Bee Cutting Die set”
- By Coco & Reno, lace die from the “Ruffles and Doilies” die set”
- Quickstik By WeRMakers isn’t available anymore but there is a Silhouette Cameo Pick Me Up Pen that does the same thing or if you want to make your own, watch this video I made years ago!
- Canon Selphy CP1500 photo printer.
Shop tons of paper crafting supplies at Scrapbook.com using my affiliate link HERE. I also have an Amazon Storefront chuck full of craft tools and supplies I use for all of my projects. I am an affiliate and I would very much appreciate your support! Click below and take a look around.
Some detailed images of the layout!
Oh, these 2 babies just make me smile! I’m not a grandmother and may not ever be but I sure am grateful I have these sweeties in my life! I’m sure I’ll be making more layouts with all of the grandkids in the future.
I love all of the texture…especially in the flowers with all of the layers!
So with a lot of my layouts I like to display them in my studio on the wall, I adhere them on a 12×12 canvas and wherever I have space, there they go!! You can see my most shabbiest layouts and wall hangings in my last Craft Studio Tour!! I’ve added more and will be doing another tour with some updates!
I really hope you enjoyed today’s project! See you in the next video and blog post! Bye