Prima “Lyric” Mixed Media grungy chic tag!
Here with another little project but I have to say, “excuse me” for this one being a lot late, I made this tag months ago! But I’m sharing it finally. Video of my paper scrap organization I mentioned HERE.
I did a video to share it so I hope I haven’t forgotten anything. Please leave me your questions or comments in the section below! Thanks so much!
Here are images so you can see my tag/card up close, then a product list.
Products used for this project:
- Prima Lyric 6×6 paper collection
- Prima IB junkyard findings, “Jean Buttons”
- Prima Wood buttons from Lyric collection
- Prima paper flower from Lyric collection
- Tim Holtz stamp set “French Market”
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Tim Holtz “Scattered Straw” and “Vintage Photo” distress ink
- Glossy Accents
- Kaisercraft stamp set from “Tea at Elsie’s” collection
- Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch
- Martha Stewart “Olive Branch” punch
- “White Opal” Perfect Pearls. Similar product: Pops of Color
- Prima lace
- Tattered Angeles Glimmer Mist “Raven”. Similar product: Dylusions Shimmer Spray Black
- Studio Calico Wood Veneers “Birds”
- Hot glue and Glue gun
- Kraft card stock
Thanks for stopping by!
6 thoughts on “Prima “Lyric” Mixed Media grungy chic tag!”
Beautiful, love it!
So beautiful as always Jules. I love the warm colors and the decorations are superb.
Lovely Jules! I enjoyed your CHA pictures. You are such a pretty lady, and you looked so happy to be there, as would I…lol. Thanks for your Vintage Inspiration for me to get awesome idea's from! When I see a post from you, I know I'm going to learn something new! Blessings to you my friend!
It is BEAUTIFUL! Hugs Nettie
I just watched your SureBond video, and it really bothered me that this representative was treating you like that! I am definitely going to voice my concerns over on their page! I ordered the gun from you, the original one, which never worked properly. I don't know if you remember me emailing you, right after I got mine, but I didn't want you to have to pay for their broken glue gun, so I just kept it in my closet! There is no place for rudeness, and I will make sure I tell them about their product, and how you were so nice to me, but their rep at CHA wasn't nice to you, the one I order from! I'm so glad I viewed that. No one should be spoken to like they are on a lower level, especially when you sell their product! Thought I'd share this with you!
Beautiful Jules! Big hugs. Kathy