Here with another little project but I have to say, “excuse me” for this one being a lot late, I made this tag months ago! But I’m sharing it finally. Video of my paper scrap organization I mentioned HERE.
I did a video to share it so I hope I haven’t forgotten anything. Please leave me your questions or comments in the section below! Thanks so much!
Here are images so you can see my tag/card up close, then a product list.
Products used for this project:
- Prima Lyric 6×6 paper collection
- Prima IB junkyard findings, “Jean Buttons”
- Prima Wood buttons from Lyric collection
- Prima paper flower from Lyric collection
- Tim Holtz stamp set “French Market”
- Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
- Tim Holtz “Scattered Straw” and “Vintage Photo” distress ink
- Glossy Accents
- Kaisercraft stamp set from “Tea at Elsie’s” collection
- Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch
- Martha Stewart “Olive Branch” punch
- “White Opal” Perfect Pearls. Similar product: Pops of Color
- Prima lace
- Tattered Angeles Glimmer Mist “Raven”. Similar product: Dylusions Shimmer Spray Black
- Studio Calico Wood Veneers “Birds”
- Hot glue and Glue gun
- Kraft card stock
Thanks for stopping by!