Detailed pictures will follow!
Here’s the pail, split, so I can grunge it up! 🙂
I removed the handles, then put them back once I collaged them too!
These next two are of either side of the split so you can get a closer view!
The next 3 are of the entire sides of the pail!
A close up of that washer covered with lace paper….
A top view….
There were 5 handmade paper flowers, 2 still growing out of the pot
and then 3 that were bundled and tied with ribbon just laying on top of the pot!
These were fun to make!!
The eggs were covered in strips of old book paper….
then cut in odd halves and used for flower centers of the 2 larger paper flowers!
And inside the pail….
I used a couple of gears for the base of the 2 flowers!
And then there was a croc!!!
We were to transform it so….
“Off with his head” and turned HIM into a mutant butterfly! LOL
That was fun!!
1~Prima 6×6 “Lyric”
2~“Vintage Photo” distress ink
3~“Pitch Black” Paint Dabber
4~Floral wire and tape
6~Spellbinders “Stars 5″
7~Tim Holtz Mover’s and Shaper’s butterflies
8~McGill “Starburst” punch
9~Prima flowers “Encore” turquoise
10~Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and leaves
Aster Daisy “Baby Pink”
11~Liquid Pearls “Flamingo”