I altered this metal frame by Prima, I’ve wanted to make it romantic and pretty with a picture of my hubby and me. This is what the frame looks like when you first buy it.
It’s 12 1/2″ tall and 6 1/4″ wide. The depth of the box itself is about 1 1/2″, not too bad to add some little pieces to cute up the inside!
I purchased my frame from my buddy Laurie, you can find her on FB, YouTube and ArtFire under “Moore Art from the Heart”! She’s on blogger and Pinterest too, but you can find the links on any of her other social network linked here:) I decided to use Prima’s Stationer’s Desk for this project as I feel has such a beautiful romantic look and feel!
Detailed pics at the end of this post! Here’s a product list for your reference.
- Stationer’s Desk 12×12 collection by Prima Marketing
- Stationer’s Desk Chipboard pieces.
- Heidi Swapp “Confetti” 6×6 stencil
- Accucut Victorian Edge die cut from my stash
- Tim Holtz Alterations die cuts “Tattered Pine Cone”
- Variety laces and trims from my stash
- Tim Holtz distress Inks: “Frayed Burlap“
- Dusty Attic “Flourish” die cut piece
- Blue Fern Studio’s lattice gate chipboard
- Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, Flat back pearls and Skeleton Leaves in Natural color
- Prima paper flowers from “Engraver” and “Tea Tyme” collections
- Patsy’s seam binding ribbon on Esty: “Prairie Bird Boutique”
- Prima Purple doily die
- Burlap scrap, Twine and left over chalk paint from my stash
- Little glass bottle and Red Prima Frame from Laurie’s ArtFire shop
- Lindy’s Gang sprays: “My Mojito Green” and “Golden Sleigh Bells”
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Spray: “Crushed Shells”
- Acrylic paint: Americana “Tomato Red” and Folk Art “BurntUmber”
- “GOLDEN” Matt Heavy Gel Medium
- Prima Chalk ink: “Knotted Wood and “Brick Wall”
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!