Hello my friends!
Here is part 2 of the Wedding Album! I’ll be finishing those last 2 incomplete pages. Did you see part 1 yet? If not, just click the button below to watch my Intro.
Not really sure when this album will be done but I’m excited to see my progress to the “Goal Line!!” Being that it’s my very first full size album ever, there’s a lot I’m envisioning for the rest of it. I don’t consider myself a pocket page scrapbooker but keeping memories in any kind of decorative or creative form is the best space. Things have changed since my mom’s albums and I’m so thankful for this outlet of decorating pages for photo memory keeping!
Anyhow, I wanted to let you know that there is a product list and a bunch of pics listed in my Part 1 blog post HERE.
Some products I forgot to mention in my Part 1. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- From Hobby Lobby, Rose gold floral card stock
- From Hobby Lobby, Rose Gold foil hearts cardstock
- From Hobby Lobby,Rose Gold foil cardstock
- From Hobby Lobby, Copper Glittered Cardstock
- From Hobby Lobby, White Cardstock
- Pink ATG in Pink
- Fiskars 9″ paper trimmer
- Fine Point Sharpie pen for journaling or Precision Pen
- Photo corner punch like mine By EK Success
To see a list of crafty tools and supplies I use, checkout my Amazon Storefront HERE! I am an affiliate.
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope to see you in Part 3!!