What’s in my basket??
Hello again friends!
I was so excited that I was able make another video before I left for LA to share! This basket had been sitting for 3-4 years!!! You read that right, years!.. and although I had picked in it for a couple of projects here and there I still didn’t know what all was in it. When I started recording and took everything out I saw tons of adorable Coco and Reno die sets in there that I just had to save them for last. Glad I did too because OMG I’m just in love with them!!
This video was almost 2 hours long because of all the gasping shock of cuteness that was in there and not to mention my zillions of sneezes….I had some bad allergy juju this day that my ribs, sides and back were just sore from it, it was bad ya’ll! So, I was able to edit and condense the video to 42 minute because there were tons of goodies to share.
I hope you enjoy the video (I had so much fun recording again!). There are some links I mentioned in the video that I will link below for you to check out ok!
Our skincare and aromatherapy line, @knowlabel.la on Instagram
- Visit The Greetery for the Cozy Cup die set and Cozy Cup Stamp set
- Scrapbook Expo Info HERE
- Check out Spellbinders HERE
- Subscribe to Coco and Reno
- Check out Peachy Cheap DEALS!!
- Rose flap Pocket Die on Amazon HERE and HERE
- Wooden Rolodex box from Etsy HERE
- See if there’s a Craft Warehouse near you HERE
- Links to my Handmade Ornaments video HERE and HERE
Thanks for stopping by!